Search This Blog

Sunday, December 5, 2010

it was dark,cold and snowing so I rode

Like the titles says it was the perfect conditions for a nice little road ride around the block.This was my second time out for a long while and I'm still spinning.I rode like 25kms ish in like an hour so the pace was that of a pregnant squirrel.On those kind of recovery rides the best part is the time to think and just solve all your problems.The down side however at -7 there isn't a hole lot of body heat being produced to keep a brother warm. By the time I pulled into home riding down the stairs to the shed was a little sketch...

Part of my cool down (warm up) was a nice stretching session which left the knees feeling like 80 bucks.It feels good to be out again after such a long time away.I'm hoping for Peters speedy recovery.

Cheers,

Tristan

No comments:

Post a Comment