Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A post before a post

I think I might do something in the way of becoming a fitter me tonight so there will most likely either be an edit to this post or a hole new one.Pretty sweet eh?? Could be two in one day!!If your not excited don't worry I have enough excitement built up for all of us.

Last night Justin invited me to join him on a road trip to buffalo to drop is sister off at the airport.I thought it would be a good idea to tag along to see if they would still let me in after the mishap two years ago.Sure enough they did but not with out some convincing. Apparently when ever I want to go state side I have to bring my hole financial plan and proof that I'm not going to stay there.My house and I are thinking of trying to attend mardi gras again this year so for that trip I think I make like a "going to the USA travel bag" It will hold all the necessities for gaining access to the states. Example: it will have my financial advisor Brian (probably put him in the big pocket),maybe a canadian flag with the words "why would I leave" stitched in and maybe I'll include a picture of Sarah Palin with the words "enough said".I don't know but I have a couple of months to figure it so I'm not worried.The trip was long though, we left at 11:00pm and didn't get home till 6:00am so my days are officially swapped.Ill be albino in no time..I might be back but it will probably be late so dont wait up....Or do....or don't....or dooo.....

Cheers,

Tristan

No comments:

Post a Comment