Search This Blog

Thursday, December 30, 2010

I lied, but on the plus side I found my inner Glassford.

Not much on the training side...Just gym and stuff.On the other hand I have been looking into a good diet.I headed over to Peters blog and the stuff looks tasty but I think I would need a mini Peter (I would keep him caged of course, you cant trust little people.) to cook it for me.I could go with a Tammy but I would hate to take her away from Jer...So with those options out I headed to youtube and found a nice group of Canadians that seem to have the cooking thing down pat.They even calculate the cals for you! It looks like they are starting up a online cooking show so every tuesday will be something new!The show is even funny to watch so I'll keep interested, which is a plus I would say.check one of their episodes out HERE

Cheers,

Tristan

2 comments:

  1. yeah, i think i can only cook for you when we're in quebec ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man how about alink to my site !!!!!!!!!!!

    in any case its easy ... you have had a paleo meal before ... omlet with veggies for brakfast ? salmon salad for lunch ? beef and some root veg/greens for dinner ?

    Biggest thing is make sure getting enough calories by always having protein and FAT at each meal ...

    Fat sources mostly from avocado, olive oil, and coconut oil

    keep me posted

    and if you come to Cali i will cook for you

    ReplyDelete