Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

Streching it out

Last week I decided to take two weeks off just to nail this knee problem once in for all.If this doesn't work then I might have to take up swimming and be the next Micheal Phelps.I received some solid knee work out and stretches this week so hopefully that aids to my recovery.I have also logged in some very long minutes on the foam roller, which I do in the privacy of my own room because rolling just looks to sexual for the public eye.Well Im off to the gym, cheers

Tristan

2 comments:

  1. nice call on the time off. Remember to ice .

    check out mobilitywod.com ... lemme know if I can help you with some ideas for stretching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stop riding a singlespeed and a huge gear on your cross bike if your knees are bugging you.

    ReplyDelete