Search This Blog

Friday, October 1, 2010

Let's get back at er

Training season is back and same goes to with the blog.That last month has been pretty chill, just trying to get the body back into a pain free form.To do this the has been a lot of stretching and taking her easy on the old bicycle.Doing so of course has limited me on the bike but for the long run should improve.

Also in the last month I have ordered the need rig for next season, not an mtb but a rocket fast Giant TCR Advanced Rabobank. Size large is as big as they grow in Canada so I had to call up my friends at Giant and get the to whip me up an XL.Being the only XL if you know anyone who wants a season old Rabobank pass my number along in September.
Plans thus far on cross racing have been totally knee depending so keep on checkin in because I am here for you now,

cheers

Tristan

No comments:

Post a Comment