Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Brewery to brewery

Hey y'all my sister stole my Mac so I couldn't post an update, sad I know.Here it is though from Quaker Oaks Farm in Orillia the official report.

The snooze button was hit a few times to many the morning of the Brewery ride causing the Mathew Spak foot come into play on the drive there.Sure enough I was the first there and locked my bike to a tree outside of Second Cup.JM and LR spotted me and informed me I was at the wrong spot, I followed them to the right spot and enjoyed a coffee.

Off we went and the first two sign sprints were taken by me, followed by Brandon taking Creemore.Upon arrival Brendan and I racked up the bikes and headed streight for the samples ans after a photo shoot we grab a couple travelers and headed to the restaurant.The place was pretty packed so it gave us all a chance to catch up.Since I talk to Liz and Jacob a lot I decided to spend the majority of my time talking to Cayley and Brandon.Jacobs blog states I "hit" on Cayley but to my defense I di tell Brandon I wanted he huge arms.....Food was dealt with and off we went.

On the way out Brendan and I cracked our second beer and had a man toast, then realized that we were about to ride on airport road.Got drinking and prepared for the next sprints.I was boxed in for Angus so Brandon took it, next one two was mine followed by Brandon going for Barrie 10,000 miles away and taking it, only because I didn't know what the hell he was doing...

We arrived at Flying Monkeys and drank some samples after which we followed it up a Tiffs for more beer.Good ride and Cant wait for next year.gotta go race HW cross.cheers

Tristan

No comments:

Post a Comment