Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

VROOOOOOOOMMMM VROOOOOOOOM

Last night was the Monday Night Something Pulsar edition, where if you own a Pulsar you brought it out and took the other members for a ride.Unfortunately only Ben owns one and the rest of us had to settle for a ride along in the the driver seat.After the old gal cooled down we traded the car for our bikes and headed into the darkness.

I wanted to take it easy on the old knees so I did a swap with the J man and took his geared bike.The swap was a little easy and I didn't know why at the start of the ride.Turns out the bike is in need of a drive train and it skips more than a tub of peanut butter.So I spent the hole time behind the group and cutting through the Forest to make up ground.Andrew may have been cut off a number of times in the process.

Last couple K I decided to lay down some attacks and get in front of the group.Being the Pulsar edition I decided to show off my drifting skills which got me in the lead.Unfortunately Andrews cross skills came in handy when we came up to a down tree and he got back in front.First piece of double I heard someone say "don't worry there isn't enough room to pass" I thought to my self "I think they forgot who I am, I'm Tristan Spurr" and I took off through the bush, bunny hopped a boulder and regained the lead. Unfortunately there was another down tree and both Jacob and Andrew got by but a man has to try.

The rest of the ride was chill, execpt when we got back to the car and Ben saw his car......that was all but chill.Cheers

Tristan

No comments:

Post a Comment