Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

This won't take long

I'm just at the parents for my sisters B-day dinner so while I have the first glass of vino I'll tell you guys and girls what I have been up to.I'm still off the bike and filling in my training sessions with all that is the gym, the rest off the time I'm helping my dad out on the farm or working at the Bike Stop.My knees are feeling much better and thinking I might start the training season mid December hopefully on a Rocky MTM winter bike.The plan for the winter I think will be some long rides on the winter steed, I was thinking I might even try a stage ride or two. Pretty pumped for it, I just hope I don't get knocked off.....Wine is done so I'll go sit on the couch beside the fire.....cheers!!

Tristan

No comments:

Post a Comment