Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Grow facial hair month....

I have been growing some facial hair for the past month now and it has just got past the point of the five o'clock shadow.Last night me and my house went out for some dancing at the local dance hall, and to get into the spirit of things I shave the man beard into a Fu man Chu.I was going to take a pic but I think I'll have to get my number one sponsor to send over a bottle of Just for Mens, the camera isn't really picking it up.I don't think I'll hold on to the Fu man Chu look, I'm thinking I might like to play with it a bit through out the month.

On a somewhat training note I hit up the gym last night for a nice stretching/core/upper body work out session.It felt good to be back at the gym pumping iron.Tonight I think I might head back and work on my bum a bit more,

No comments:

Post a Comment