Search This Blog

Friday, November 4, 2011

Back to the future!

Ya, I'm back.I've been riding on a solid basis so I feel it's time to bore y'all with the details.Knees aren't clicking on day to day use so thats awesome..Just took a solid year!Couple big things in the mix but I'll keep them on the DL till they materialize.I'll give you a taster however and tell you that my main goal set is to domate the fall 8 with fellow non team member Andrew Watson(dont stand me up)..Also The Tour De France(its a long shot but who can blame a man for dreaming).So keep tuned for those who are left following this blog of mine!At least I'm coming back during training season because everyone knows its the only season to read blogs.Especially a blog which put Man Ride on the map.

Keep up peeps, man season is here!

Cheers,

Tristan

No comments:

Post a Comment